Container placement and usage:
- All containers will be placed on a hard or paved surface to prevent property damage. If a customer requests placement on an unpaved surface, this could result in increased costs if inclement weather prevents removal on the date requested. Costs could include: (1) a trip fee based on location and no less than $50, and (2) additional lease fees if $2 per day until ground conditions allow for removal. If the container is placed on an unpaved surface at the customer’s request, the customer assumes all responsibility for any increased costs and any damage to the ground or grass this may cause.
- Due to safety concerns, please do not attempt to move a container once placed at your site. If you need a container moved before final pickup, please call customer service at 918-446-0023.
- American Waste Control, Inc. is not responsible for accidents, injury or damage caused by a container or to a container while the container is at the customer’s location.
Most material is acceptable for disposal in our temporary containers. Please see the following list for exceptions. If unsure of size or material, please contact customer service at 918-446-0023 prior to placing items in containers.
- Follow Special Instructions
- Refrigerators and air conditioners – disconnect and drain Freon
- Lawn mowers or other lawn equipment – drain gas and oil tanks
- Special quote required, call 918-446-0023
- Hazardous or flammable substances
- Biohazardous materials
- Car batteries
- Tires – minimum charge of $25 per tire
- Wet paint or other solvents
- Not allowed
- Dead animals
Please review the following chart for other restrictions:
*If a container is overloaded, American Waste Control, Inc. will either charge additional fees to haul the container or require the customer to offload material prior to removal if the container is unable to be safely hauled.