Our state of the art processing facility is enabling Tulsa to recycle more products than ever before, including Paper, Cardboard, Plastic, Steel Cans and Aluminum Cans, due to TRT’s advanced automated equipment.
- All municipal solid waste
- Construction demolition material
Tulsa Recycle & Transfer’s Materials Recovery Facility (MRF) is able to process and reclaim over 300 tons of mixed recyclables every day.
- All Municipal Solid Waste
- Construction & Demolition Material
- Recyclables – Two Mr. Murph Recycle bins are conveniently located as you exit onto N. Peoria Ave. from our site (We accept – Paper, Plastics, #1-2, Steel Cans and Aluminum Cans)
- Special or Industrial Waste
- Regulated PCB
- Regulated untreated infectious biomedical
- Regulated hazardous waste
- Oil & Grease Kerosene
Hours: Hours for drop off are 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday and 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM on Saturdays.
Closed All Major Holidays.
Dump – $32 minimum – Per Load (Up to 2,000/lbs.) Loads over 2,000/lbs. is $0.32/per 20/lbs.
Pull-offs – $10 with a chain.
$20 without a chain.
Mattresses & Futon’s
$7.00/ea. (King, Queen, Full)
$5.00/ea. (Twin, Crib)
$ 7.00/ea (Auto & Light Truck Less Than 20″)
$ 12.00/ea (Light Truck Over 20″)
MasterCard and Visa Accepted
No Personal or business checks
You must ask for a pull-off at Scale House.
You are required to sign a release form.
When Paying by Cash or Credit / Debit Card, the Following Will Apply:
$100 cash deposit will be required for loads with a gross weight of 10,000/lbs – 15,000/lbs.
$150 cash deposit will be required for loads with a gross weight over 15,000/lbs.
Location: TRT is located at 1150 N. Peoria in Tulsa. (918) 583-3867