Tulsa Recycle and Transfer (TRT), the largest and only permitted recycling and waste transfer center in Tulsa, OK announced today a 5 Million Dollar Expansion and creation of 40 jobs all with the opening of Tulsa’s very first Materials Recovery Facility (MRF), a specialized plant for reclaiming recyclables from trash and reducing its impact on the environment.
Mayor Dewey Bartlett, of the City of Tulsa, was there the day of the opening and declared April 18th as Tulsa Recycle and Transfer Day through the city of Tulsa.
- Make A Difference This Earth Day
- Here’s Why You Might Need A Dumpster and How to Understand Sizing
- What Sets AWC Apart from the Rest
- Landfill’s Electricity Helps Keep Lights On At School
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Earth Day With Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Commercial Trash Service That’s Locally Owned
- Oklahoma Traffic Law Aims at Protecting Waste and Recycling Workers
- Tulsa Humane Society Intake Crisis Prompts Response from AWC