Tulsa-area state lawmakers say new investment and jobs shows the economy of North Tulsa is on the right track.
State Reps. Seneca Scott and Jabar Shumate say Tulsa Recycle and Transfer has announced a $5 million investment in North Tulsa and the creation of nearly 40 jobs.
- Make A Difference This Earth Day
- Here’s Why You Might Need A Dumpster and How to Understand Sizing
- What Sets AWC Apart from the Rest
- Landfill’s Electricity Helps Keep Lights On At School
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Earth Day With Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Commercial Trash Service That’s Locally Owned
- Oklahoma Traffic Law Aims at Protecting Waste and Recycling Workers
- Tulsa Humane Society Intake Crisis Prompts Response from AWC