American Waste Control announced a new recycling program Wednesday targeting businesses and nonprofits.
Under the Feed Mr. Murph Initiative, businesses and nonprofits are being encouraged to place a Mr. Murph recycling bin on their properties.
- Make A Difference This Earth Day
- Here’s Why You Might Need A Dumpster and How to Understand Sizing
- What Sets AWC Apart from the Rest
- Landfill’s Electricity Helps Keep Lights On At School
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Earth Day With Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Commercial Trash Service That’s Locally Owned
- Oklahoma Traffic Law Aims at Protecting Waste and Recycling Workers
- Tulsa Humane Society Intake Crisis Prompts Response from AWC