There’s no question, AEL is an exceptional leader in landfill operations throughout the Midwest region. In fact, ODEQ has officially recognized AEL as “The Best Operated Landfill in the State”—We’re very proud of that fact and continue to look for ways we can improve our environment and make the community a better place to live.
From our liner design and leachate system to our security and state of the art quality control, we make sure we maintain full compliance with ODEQ and even surpass their requirements for quality assurance testing.
AEL stands second to none when it comes to our commitment to the environment and innovation. We’re dedicated to our community and work hard to make Tulsa the cleanest it can be.
ODEQ has it right, we are the best in the industry, but that doesn’t mean we can rest on our laurels… we have to make every effort to ensure everyday operations are as trouble-free as possible. With over 150 acres of permitted landfill space available for construction, AEL is the largest landfill in the state assuring the safest and most cost effective disposal solution available in our region.
- Make A Difference This Earth Day
- Here’s Why You Might Need A Dumpster and How to Understand Sizing
- What Sets AWC Apart from the Rest
- Landfill’s Electricity Helps Keep Lights On At School
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Earth Day With Your Family
- 5 Reasons to Hire a Commercial Trash Service That’s Locally Owned
- Oklahoma Traffic Law Aims at Protecting Waste and Recycling Workers
- Tulsa Humane Society Intake Crisis Prompts Response from AWC