Our facility is open to the public daily, Monday through Saturday, and is considered Oklahoma’s safest, cleanest, and most environmentally conscious landfill.
AEL accepts municipal solid waste (MSW), construction demolition material (C&D), plus, special or industrial waste that meets the Department of Environmental Quality standards.
- Municipal solid waste
- Non-hazardous industrial waste (both liquid and solid)
- Contaminated soil with no TPH restrictions
- Municipal and industrial sludge
- Non-friable and friable asbestos and other non-hazardous industrial waste (NHIW).
All NHIW is profiled and approved prior to shipment.
Transport is manifested and disposal is documented and reported to DEQ.
The facility is EPA approved to accept CERCLA waste.
American Environmental Landfill strictly monitors incoming loads to ensure that absolutely no hazardous materials are accepted according to the Waste Exclusion Plan (WEP). We don’t accept:
- Regulated PCB
- Regulated untreated infectious biomedical
- Regulated hazardous waste
Hours: Monday thru Friday 7am – 5pm
All handloads must be here by 4:30 pm
Saturday 7am – 3pm
All hand loads must be here by 2:30pm
Closed on Sundays