AEL accepts municipal solid waste (MSW), construction demolition material (C&D), plus, special or industrial waste that meets the Department of Environmental Quality standards.
- Municipal solid waste
- Non-hazardous industrial waste (both liquid and solid)
- Contaminated soil with no TPH restrictions
- Municipal and industrial sludge
- Non-friable and friable asbestos and other non-hazardous industrial waste (NHIW).
All NHIW is profiled and approved prior to shipment.
Transport is manifested and disposal is documented and reported to DEQ.
The facility is EPA approved to accept CERCLA waste.
- Regulated PCB
- Regulated untreated infectious biomedical
- Regulated hazardous waste